Doc 303. At the September, 2017, Status Conference the parties addressed six issues:
- Dr. Ginger's 6th IMR is on schedule to be filed by November 2, 2017. The public hearing will be held on November 16.
- An "update on City's outreach to Amici and CASA Stakeholders" reveals little. Ms. Martinez has not been invited to participate in the meetings.
- A "joint recommendation by Parties and Monitor re addressing communications from members of community" was proposed. The parties have conferred and recommended to the Court; Ms. Hernandez, Mr. D'Amato, and Dr. Ginger concur.
- A Proposed Motion for Protective Order re IPRA Requests" is waiting for the position by Government. Mr. Schmehl comments; Mr. Killebrew addresses Court. Mr. D'Amato and Dr. Ginger have nothing to add.
- A Memorandum of Understanding will be sent to the parties regarding mediation.
- Discussions are ongoing regarding "change in supervisory review use of force levels."
The minutes of the telephone status conference are available within a few days after the conference. The transcript of the conference is not released to the public for 90 days; it will be posted here as soon as possible.